WANT TO WORK AT ALBERTS?
Posted on 30 May 2013
Copyright Administrator - Music Publishing
Alberts, a leading Australian independent music rights management company, is strengthening its administration team with the addition of a contracted Copyright Administrator with flexibility to be full time or part time.
Alberts has been at the forefront of the Australian music industry for over 127 years, representing an array of rights for a broad group of artists, writers and composers.
Reporting to the Copyright Manager with a focus on registering works controlled by Alberts with the appropriate local agencies and international sub publishers, you will be using an industry standard software platform and Excel, with responsibility for:
- Maintaining the integrity of the song and writer data on Music Maestro
- Processing incoming overseas catalogue shipments
- Ensuring all copyrights are registered with the Australasian Performing Right Association (APRA)
- Responding to all enquiries regarding local and international copyright, publishing rights and disputes
- Working with the copyright team to clear any backlogs
We are looking for a self-driven administration professional with solid experience in publishing and copyright processes. A good working knowledge of Music Maestro / Counterpoint systems is desirable.
If you consider that your superior computer skills, attention to detail and ability to work to strict time lines will contribute strongly to Alberts achieving their strategic goals then send your resume, along with a covering letter that clearly outlines your credentials and addresses the requirements of this position to email@example.com